ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

a disclaimer has been used ,re update by end of year it would...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    a disclaimer has been used ,re update by end of year it would seem.
    but with the need for confidentiality as required by those companies in the negotiations our main man STEVE has still kept his word by the following statement.

Mr Noske commented that the Company had commenced negotiations with parties in respect to
    farming into its offshore Seychelles oil and gas assets. “These negotiations involve multiple parties
    and due to the complexity of the discussions are taking some time to finalise,” Mr Noske stated.
    The Company will provide a detailed update to the market as soon as any negotiations are finalised
    and any agreements are reached between the respective parties.
    End

""taking some time to finalise,""
    ""update to the market as soon as any negotiations are finalised""

we are now in the territory of the bigger players and as such need to be more concerned with JV partners than issuing updates to placate short term SP players WHO CALL THE COMPANY for reassurance so they can cash in on the next leg up.the learning curve can and does catch enthusiasm and teaches it a lessons.
    from now on STEVE WILL concentrate on achieving a company resolution rather than catering to [ the i am special shareholder ] and need to call the company to time their exit,profit.you are not a shareholder.

i hope that STEVE informs the front desk and the company hired to professionalize the negotiations , that all updates will be issued only through S.N.

A TIGHT SHIP.not a hollow vessel.

wg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.