ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

There's no measure to have Rupert just a long term investor who...

1. 73 Posts.
    There's no measure to have Rupert just a long term investor who believes in the company and the technology but understands that this company has a typical micro cap history of outside manipulation.

What matters is that the company creates some real value for shareholders rather than brokers, financiers, friends of board members etc.

Next steps? Cap raising, shortfall taken up by allies of board, stream of positive announcements to boosts sp to thank "friends", watch top shareholder listing though i.d. probably protected by a shell.....

When parties argue lawyers make money. With all this share movement who makes the short term money?

Forgetting that the controlling parties now need to do something with the control they will have.

I don't care who makes short term money so long as the new controlling interests then DO something constructive with the technology rapidly. ECT has a window of opportunity which is much smaller than many posters believe. Either the board and management can take the quality partnerships, IP, investor interest from Datang and Vietnamese and move forward fast or this company will miss its window.

My only interest is to see real value built. This is the reason that I will not bag people who worked to lay a solid base of partnerships, tied up the IP etc. Regardless of their mistakes at least they tried to add real value to this company which had been going nowhere and they did it in a terrible market while seeing middlemen and others manipulate and disrupt. Enough said.

The present team now needs to conclude some deals and get the plant built. At a certain point if more "games" are played by middlemen and short term profiteers ASIC will become involved as any thinking investor can provide some interesting details for them.

The board must know that eyes are on them and there are now consequences. My guess is that those who left were aware of this and the subsequent risks. Those who remain need to know that enough is enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.