GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

any word?, page-22

1. 252 Posts.
    HI Wario.
    I am a he and not a she.
    Good post and research if it is true. And thanks for taking the time to do some research. But I dont know why you have included me in your previous post. I do not get involved with any gossip on HC.
    I have only seen your posts on HC the last few months. So what makes you an authority to tell people what they want to say on HC. Everyone is entitled to say what they want. And I like all opinions weather positive or negative. Any wise investor will do their own research.
    I have been investing for over 25 years and I like the positive and negative posts on all stocks. There is some truth in all.

I dont like to get involved in any gossip on HC and all my posts are my opinions to inform and entertain the general shareholders and keep the momentum positive if it honestly is. I reguralaly call some close sources on the progress and then inform the public on HC. But if the info is sensitive, I will leave that to GGX to announce. That is the way GGX likes it and gives me credibility on HC.

If I have any issues with GGX, I will mention it. But so far, I am very happy with GGX and the team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.