RFG 2.56% 7.6¢ retail food group limited

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not too concerned...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not too concerned with the daily SP fluctuations. As you know, the share price and the company itself are two very different entities.

Who knows what the share price will be next week or next month? It bounces up and down based on fear and greed, rumour and whispers, hopes and expectations. Behind the scenes, a bunch of traders looking sideways at each other with suspicion; their arteries hardening and blood pressure creeping up from the stress of it all. Their eyes watering and shoulders aching as they attempt to read SP charts like financial soothsayers.

That's all too complicated for me. Personally I'm a "buy and hold" type of person. I'm the proud owner of 1 / 10,000th of a company with multiple streams of income, that continues to make lots of dough (esp. pizza capers) and pay dividends. I'm about to take a 5 week holiday and I won't be checking the sharemarket during that time. Will I miss anything interesting? We shall see, but I suspect not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $59.89K 778.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 526680 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 22681 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.