WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

Jake - thanks for the info. Was disappointed to miss the agm so...

1. 347 Posts.
    Jake - thanks for the info. Was disappointed to miss the agm so have greatly appreciated the info.
    I don't hold anywhere near as much as you or tui, but quite a few as a proportion of my overall portfolio so wanted to verify that, like you seem to suspect, they are under the radar and heavily undervalued. I have continued buying recently because comparatively I still think they represent excellent value at this level.

The Galilee basin is heating up, as tui has referred to, and success from AGL, ECU or BUL will definitely give WCL some reflected glory and hopefully interest from a major to farm-in to the Nazara tenements.

Like you, I think owning their own drill is a masterstroke and happy to hold to see what the drills in the next 6 months brings. I also strongly believe there will be M & A activity soon to fire the sector up again - as even one successful FID for an LNG plant will require more reserves to get it going and BG is quite advanced in there Plant, Pipeline and Upstream FEED.

On the downside, the share price continues to lag, badly, and the depth is as awful as I have ever seen. Hopefully, when it does turn, the register will be so tight, that it should move quickly and these prices will be a distant memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.