you don't need to tell me --------- I fully agree. And yes, they...

1. 86,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    you don't need to tell me --------- I fully agree. And yes, they are a laughing stock

but, they aren't alone, nowhere near it atm

there's probably half the world's leadership that look like total loonies

I'm almost seriously beginning to think that there must be some kind of truth in this chemtrails business and the shit has been sprayed all over the planet.

There's so few leaders atm that look even remotely sane and acceptable to me

somehow, normal kind of people have just disappeared en mass - there's a few hanging around politics - but, mostly what's floated up to leadership positions are crazies or totally inept and there is almost literally not a statesman like person to be seen among them

I understand that I am also getting older and my 'attitude' is hardening - but, I can step back and take me out of it a lot - and when I do that - I still see what I see and my reaction is 'wtf'

maybe we always had leaders like this - and maybe that's why history is such a read of blood, failure and horror -

but, it fails to describe the finer details of the nuttiness and ineptitude of the leaders - maybe they've always been this way - maybe most of my life I had it wrong and thought that some of them were remotely normal

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.