BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

anybody here, page-17

1. 18,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hi SDG

I think the Captain has decided to just wait it out and follow his other interests. Again on Radio National I heard a discussion today where even bankers don't seem to know how to plan for the future and what the situation will be like even in five days' time; so what are they hoping to achieve at the G20 meeting?

Not many, except the most insistent pessimists could have guessed at the present scenario. Mind you James Dines has been predicting for years that the Americans with their money printing machines will come a-cropper - but nobody listens to a Cassandra, do they!?

We have all been done by a few clever chaps in Wall Street, and a forever indulgent Alan Greenspan. I personally think they should pay somehow, and if it's only slapping some retrospective taxes on them. Can be done! I am still amazed how high the US$ still is in comparison to the Aussie Dollar - it seems like they continue to make the rest of the world pay for their indulgences.

The Barry: thanks for your response. Yes, I rather think I need a lot more experience before attempting fancy instruments in a difficult market. Good Luck at any rate!

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.