FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

re: we're in pre-open again n/c thats nice... i am a holder too...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: we're in pre-open again n/c thats nice... i am a holder too and very happy to be one.

I just think its a little deceptive to say SGT is going to be worth $1.00 when this was based on pre-conversion figures if you did your research... and now we know we are going to get full conversion!!

Also, the initial well at SGT, the one which may finally get drilled July/August is only for a small target "with
    estimated potential in the range of 3 to 5 million barrels of oil" with a potential sp impact of 5-9 cents.

The bigger targets ( 60-70c impact) ain't going to be drilled before the smaller ones in a program set out by FAR over a THREE year period.

I am happy for you to go ahead and ramp the hell out of it...but really saying things that are not correct and then trying to tell me I should do research is a little rich.

Onwards and Upwards for FAR. Realistic target: 20-25c by December, a bit of luck and you never know maybe higher, but certainly not $1 unless they rediscover the North Sea and claim it for themselves!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.