GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I've been in GXY so long I don't actually recall when I first...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I've been in GXY so long I don't actually recall when I first acquired a stake. I also recall thinking I had a very good chance of losing everything invested and the company was going down the sinkhole. Fortunately we sold off the plant, got on top of the debt issues and starting down a path of solvency and now heading into a much much brighter future.

GXY is my single biggest holding, I'm currently up and the moves in the stock price have a fairly significant $$ impact just looking at my overall holding. Having said that, I'm 100% stress free about where the share price is and where I think it will be.

I really only think, whats GXY worth in the future with SDV, JB, Mt Cat all in production and lithium demand at record highs due to the ever increasing use of our product across so many applications from cars, phones, home appliances, energy storage etc etc.....

If you believe in the story and the management, then I'd say don't stress about the price fluctuations. I know it's annoying if you let it be, if you have the confidence in your original rationale for buying into GXY and nothings changed then just ignore it.

Obviously if your a trader or need the cash it can be really difficult, but if your in for the long haul then enjoy the ride, nothing goes up in a straight line, pullbacks can create significant buying pressure.
    Last edited by Flash2034: spelling 06/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.