GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Anybody in the money, page-19

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    Anyone that have internet, a trading account and read HC is in the money. There are hungry children in the world that can't read and write or clean water to drink. Worried about sp is an awful luxury. A good perspective of the company you invest in, is always a good start. There was a time when reporters didn't make up news, the value of a business was based on profit, bankers made money by investing, not manipulating. Those days are rare, get use to it. Sp is a funny thing, the tea room coffee doesn't change over years yet the value of the business over minutes, hours, days. Every time I use a power tool, phone, see solar panels on a roof ,a tesla or hybrid car it confirm my investment is in the right place. My shares in a profitable business is not for sale. The storage industry is just starting. Don't stress about the market, more money will be printed. Tell mr gates windows is bad or jack ma he can't have a $3000 bank loan. I've invested in lithium and want everyone to tell me i'm wrong. I buy because people sell. Don't want to be right and agree with the majority.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.