MMN macmin silver ltd

anybody notice silver at $7.12 ?, page-29

1. 396 Posts.
    re: emm process - budfox?? Hi woddonnee

MacMin have commissioned EMM to do process and costing work using their EMEW technology. The recent rights issue by MMN was in part designed to raise the money needed to kick of building a processing facility for MMN's Texas silver mine. So if that issue brings in the money my guess is you can expect an order for an EMEW plant to follow. That would be a sizable order I would imagine.

EMM have already flagged the likelihood of some big orders for EMEW plants in Mexico (silver processing - in two parts, from memory a plate plant for A$2.6 million and a silver powder plant down the track a litte bit for A$5.2 million). This will be big bikkies for a company with a current market cap of around A$5 million.

EMM have also made a sale to ICS (?) for a pilot plant for copper processing in the DRC. If it runs as expected then this will no doubt lead to bigger orders down the track.

Their use of EMEW for zinc electrowinning from electric arc furnace dust is also looking promising. One sale already and the local Smorgons zinc processing deal is still likely to deliver some valuable sales in future.

In addition to these, they have a few small plants in market niches that have the potential to grow to very big things - gold electrowinning in Africa, precious metals from industrial circuit board waste streams in Asia etc etc.

Once they get a few high profile reference plants up and running (not too far away in my view), the orders will just flood in. Their technical advantage over competing processes, plus their huge opex and capex advantage will see rapid uptake once the initial reluctance to use a process not in common use is overcome.

One for the long term hold I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.