HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

Anybody there, page-11

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Complete silence and seems like stunned bunnies in the headlights. The Baird change has left shareholders in the dark stranded and blind. At least the original crew made a few wheezing sounds every now and then even if they did lacked the skill to fund it properly or do anything on time. They bailed when the tungsten price dived and the smelter couldn't make money. Would have expected more effort but it is the Junior psyche and I think I learnt a few things after trawling the web today.

https://au.linkedin.com/pub/terry-butler-blaxell/a9/190/b29

Ravensthorpe is nicer than Vietnam.

It took way too long to get it running in the first place. People like N Curtis can raise hundreds of millions or billions to build big rare earth capacity that makes no sense and loses colossal amounts of money. The Haz rare earth business is so simple it should work.

This bold new management team of [....insert names....] hasn't done a thing yet, we can't even trade our shares and all they are going to do is recycle the same tired old drivel as before unless they take the leap and get out of tungsten completely.  eloquent verse will be penned; we're going to find a way of making the smelter run better, we're going to vertically integrate with our own mine, we're going to do other rare earth businesses in Asia, oh yeah how about we buy out the Chinese bloke who owns half the smelter? Same dog probably same leg action, different fleas and every original shareholder will be poorer. Watch the sponsoring broker and new board members load up with free shares.

It's not going to be a 2 cent raising this time. I'd be surprised if it gets 1 cent.   Worzel Gummidge could run it better than this. Oh no, we already tried him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.