anybody thinking of buying??, page-30

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    "I think this forum reflects a level of envy from the bears which can get in the way of their thoughts, opinions google research."

More than anything I think it represents their obsession with all things property as if you aren't genuinely interested in investing in it right now why waste so much time on it. I know I wouldn't waste my time obsessing about an investment that wasn't right for me now, or if I didn't like the direction it was heading in for my strategy I would sell out. Move on an revisit the investment if it ever meets your criteria for investing.

"Look outside the realestate.com.au square guys. There are still some great opportunities."

That's the problem there Pasqual they can't see past the norm or the median. There are always opportunities in any market for those that have the right plan and go looking for them - most of the time though these opportunities aren't just going to fall in your lap. Too many want the easy money that comes quickly (and can disappear just as quick).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.