BQT bqt solutions limited

Hi allO big round and fat one, it's been a long time since we...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all
    O big round and fat one, it's been a long time since we boogied and gee I missed you.

I'm not sure why you think America and China will be first cabs off the rank cause the MD's virtually spent the last 12 months globetrotting to all corners. I first posted this stock back in June and July when they were around the 12. If memory serves me you could have picked them up a little lighter and they're still a bargain now. In 12 months you are going to look over your shoulder and you'll sound like the mayor of Hiroshima, crying what the f... was that.

What this stock really needs now that all the approvals seem to be falling into place is a contract with real dollars attached and the bigger the name of the customer the better. If these guys can establish their bonafides on the world stage, they'll do a run similar to ERG in its hey day. Just watch this.

By the way does anybody know what the federal government is about with its legislation on biometrics and iris technology. I wonder if they're paving the way for bigger and better things now that ASIO have given it the thumbs up.

Anyway, my prediction is you can retire on this one if you've got enough.

Cheers
    The Cloud
    PS O fat one - don't sell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.