Ive been making a few sales and looking for opportunities around...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Ive been making a few sales and looking for opportunities around Chelsea , Bonbeach , Seaford and Dandenong . These are " hot spots " thats for sure and if you are sitting on Land in this areas , you are laughing , I always look for land component , this is getting more and more difficult .

Just love Dandenong , Im looking for Corner blocks 600 squ plus ( unfortunately so is everyone else ) .

Last year I sold my houses ( not the one Im living in ) , I sold purely because people here told me everything was going to drop my 40 % . The hose I sold in Frankston is now worth around 320k ( sold 260 ) , my beautiful new one in Cranbourne East now worth around 365k ( sold 310 ) , but I knew that Dr Dan would be correct , so thats why I sold ..( I am kidding of course ..but , Its a small example of what can happen ) .

The truth is , due to the pounding I took on the ASX at the time I had to re asses my positions , and the death of GTP contributed . But , I will certainly be buying again , and am just assisting my daughter to build a new home .

This year I will focus on my building , marketing company .

Well done to all those who are heading for 6 plus investment properties , you will be rewarded .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.