APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Chipndale,Remember that you have not lost that 10k until you...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Chipndale,

Remember that you have not lost that 10k until you hit that 'sell' button, and that that is exactly what opportunistic and cashed-up individuals want you to do...panic, and be rid of that nagging thought of, 'but what if it goes back to .014 cents and I could have been out at 10 cents'! Am I right? Cash and nerve are king in such an environment as we presently endure.

All of we believers in this stock get queasy on days like this, but I prefer to concentrate on the following:
    - the quality of the APG management and engineering teams;
    -the raft of technologies that are tested, useable, environmentally friendly and comparatively cheap to construct and bring to market;
    -the support of BHP and the realistic prospect of more large and influential benefactors in the near future;
    -the chance of Chinese gold entering the mix this year; and,
    -the fact that APG management are now actively marketing this gem of a company with more vigour to a larger audience of funds and other cashed-up interests.

Given the worldwide pressure on markets at the moment, may I respectfully suggest Chipndale, that you reflect on that temporary 10k paperloss as a potential 100k real-time gain by Xmas when the dust has settled on the hedge fund crisis. Makes these temporary setbacks so much easier to deal with...!

Keep the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.