APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Chip,here are some facts.APG/BHP are aiming to finish the...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi Chip,

here are some facts.

APG/BHP are aiming to finish the plant in Dec and are ahead of schedule.

One Steel are keen for the technology however they cannot do much until the Dec plant is build at which time APG can show One Steel the technology can do what they say it can do.

Once the plant in Dec is built APG can also demostrate the DRI technology for the Iron Ore companies like RIO and Fortescue.

So December is crital, vital and will be HUGE!!!

There is a strong possibility of BHP taking out this little gem!

So in the meantime what have we got to look forward to.......

Brokers Reports due out very soon

Marketing of the stock by Mr T to local and overseas investors..

and GOLD GOLD GOLD>>>>

yes...that is the wild card and if it is as good as has been hinted.....whooooosh!!

The big thing chip is that the three technologies (DRI, Fines and ERMS/EARS) are very valuable in their own right!

Then we have the wim150 and the technology to aglomerate the useless fine sands deposits into multi billion dollar deposits.

When the stock was 2 and 3 cents I was not happy but I looked at the facts and said ok, I KNOW it will get to 20c plus but it may take 6 months to two years!

Again I sit back and look and say OK, I KNOW it will go back to 20c plus. It may take 1 month or 4 months but I know it will happen hence I bought 6m shares between 10.5 and 12.0c.

I also KNOW it will go beyond 20c to 30 and 40c but it may take 3months or 6 months! But hey!! I can wait!

For me....easy money!!

Sit back, relax and dont watch the daily share movements!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.