PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

anynews, page-26

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hi all

Positive sign that PLT is still listed albeit in name only and all shares now issuer sponsored.

Makes you wonder what happened to all the "positive cash flow rhetoric" when even the share registry didn't get paid.

Did I ever tell you guys about the shares I had in Intellect Holdings (IHG) great little Aussie technology company I brought about the time I secured my first lot of PLT shares at $2.05?

After about 7 years of failing to live up to their promise to become the world leader in POS EFTPOS terminals, Intellect went into a new business of milking shareholders via a succession of capital raisings and reconstructions. The major beneficiary of the capital raisings was the major shareholder (a very well known Aussie/NZ turn around group) who got paid for underwriting the capital raisings.

When we were all but exhausted, there was a final turn around capital raising for the "true believers" before the whole thing turned belly up and went into voluntary receivership.

Anyway, as nice as it is to reminisce about old times with IGH, the purpose of the post was to tell you that the creditors settled for next to nothing, Intellect changed it's name to Ellect Holding (EHG) stayed listed and we, lucky shareholders, managed to retain 1% of of our former shareholding in EHG.

Yes, 1 per cent! $15k to $1.20 in 7 years!

My 4120 (at one stage 41200) Intellect shares became 42 yes, they generously rounded up) shares in EHG. The traded for about a week in May 08 for about 3 cents before everyone gave up caring.

Now I am not saying the same will happen with PLT but don't get your hopes up! If PLT ever relists, the chances of us retaining much of our old holding can't be good.

Still it will give the new owners, if there are to be any, time to get set.

And they reckon lightning doesn't strike twice in the same. Just call me Rod :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $10.68K 14.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.