PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

Hi all,The next creditors meeting will (/must) be by 6th...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi all,

The next creditors meeting will (/must) be by 6th November or sooner, which is required by law:

The following was stated at the 2nd creditors meeting part 2:

"request that the second creditors meeting be adjourned
    for the maximum period allowed under Regulation 5.6.18 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth), to be reconvened on a date no later than 6 November 2009"

What it means is that (as I understand it) by then, or sooner if possible / practical, either a DOCA (deed of company arrangement on how to move forward) must be made and voted on by the creditors (vs. liquidation) or the company will be liquidated.

Plans, you seem to know what is going on, or give the impression that you've been speaking with those that do (e.g Robert Hunter, others from Ure Lynam or similar) ... is that the case? I think you've also mentioned previously that you are one of the largest investors in PLT, so that would fit (i.e. give you more access to question those in the know).

Are you able to shed any light on whether:
    - a DOCA is likely to be tabled (i.e. negotiations with the current investors, especially the biggest of them are proceeding well)?
    - it is likely that the meeting will be brought forward (vs. 6th November)?

Also, any other insights into what is going on (as far as you're allowed to say here) would be helpful.

Cheers.

p.s. as I didn't get around to posting after the last meeting, I'll just mention that 7 non-disclosure agreements were signed with the voluntary administrator for various potential investors, and that Robert Hunter and his staff had worked non-stop for the previous 5 weeks attending to all of the due diligence requirements (a massive list of documents was mentioned) and various other tasks required to keep the company and its hopes alive (and no doubt is continuing to try to do so) ... best of luck to all concerned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $10.68K 14.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.