APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

anyone again, page-7

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Folks

Before we go and start accusing the APG management of failing to make announcements, let's be careful about which deadlines we are attributing to management, or others who DO NOT represent the Co.

I note, for example, in relation to ONESTEEL, the last quarterly specifically stated that the trials were completed successfully, but could not be tested fully until the 3000 TPA test plant was constructed (ie. Dec 07).

I further note that expectations of dates are confidently asserted by at least one prominent poster on this site. What he does is raise false expectations by other HC readers, and thus create disappointment when his 'deadline' is missed by the CO. Holders then sell because of the alleged 'management' failure ...this is nonsense.

Whether this is by misplaced enthusiasm - or as I suspect, planned, to create distribution opportunities for said poster - it does not help the Co. or the rest of us!

By the way, Chipndale, I am a Gemini, and both of us are still extremely bullish on this gem of a stock!!

Keep the faith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.