JUM unknown

it is not really being ignored SB, just it is not ramped to...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    it is not really being ignored SB, just it is not ramped to death like the RTM, LUM, ETC, NEO, TOX and the like. It is being accumulated at the moment and last thing we need is rampers pumping and dumping it.

It has a very good future and my belief is we have, at the latest, until their annual report in September to get them at today's prices. That is way too long for the day traders / punters so expect next action in Aug-Sept in prep for annual report, by then the numbers will clearly speak for themselves. If they get the online lotteries tender then that will give JUM an earlier boost but how much by is unsure due to limited details at present.

They are only trading at a PE of 8 EBITDA and 10 NPAT with the TMS acquisition. JUM/TMS have made a Net Profit After Tax of nearly $1.3mill in the 9 months to date, equates to a NPAT of $1.75mill full year. Not bad for a company valued currently at $15mill market cap. This 5c level will not last forever...

Plenty of support at the 5.5c level and resistance at the 6-6.2c level presently. Both these levels been tested a few times recently but looks like news is required to break ether side currently.

I hold lots, no intention of selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.