LRL 0.00% 0.5¢ labyrinth resources limited

anyone attend the meeting, page-10

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    re: from sth africa Are you complaining about management because you havent had an update about grades since june? They have stated that this is their 1st month of production, July. The amount of shares on issue isnt going to change so that shouldnt be a big deal going forward. your logic suggests it cant move fwd because of the volume of new issue. Give them a chance to get the show on the road, the placement at 25 has been done for a good reason, to move to phase 2 quicker. You say, any decent strength is met with a wave of selling. there hasnt really been any decent strength in the stock as yet......appears that some have bought on the initial little run and now arent happy with their position...I believe patience will reward you flexy....things have be done for a reason and the least reason is to satisfy the impatient. There is obviously a couple of directors that dont think too badly of the current price. Plenty being sought after at 23cents. Wouldnt suprise, me after they have picked up what they want to see it slide below 20 just to test the nerve of some holders, you know, shake the monkeys out of the tree. If you dont want to sit with them for the ride they will get rid of you quick smart. This is their game and not yours so i cant see what all the fuss is about, either play it with them or get out.
    Deltra, if you agree whole heartedly with flexy why have frost and revelins bought approximately $650,000 between them in the last week?
    It pays to look at more than one point of view.

Good luck to you flexy, hope you get what youre after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.019K 203.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1862889 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3032045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.