LRL 0.00% 1.3¢ labyrinth resources limited

anyone attend the meeting, page-2

1. 2ic
    5,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4933
    Not me but might be worth a phone call cause it wont be in the quarterly. Strong buying today doesn't indicate anything astray.

I can't see anything going wrong with budget at this stage. Hand picked higher grade tailings fed into a upgraded but otherwise proven plant, no technology or feed variable risk IMO.

I'm a conspiratist at heart cos the mining industry is run by self-serving entrepreneurs, goes with the territory. I know them, talk with them and understand that a lot of self-interest and strategy goes into most decisions.

I will go out on a limb here and say that the scene is now set for the MLI to run.

The directors have set up (are setting up)hand picked investors with 60M cheap shares for early Phase 2 development and other strategic aquisitions etc. SP has retraced to sub 25c as the recent issue arbitraged the retail price for a tidy profit and makes recent events more "palitable".

ie: incentive shares at 25c exercise look less greedy for all concerned at SP 23c than say SP 35c, and next 40M capital raising at 25c looks more reasonable at SP 23c than SP 35c.

Probably same people getting 25c share issue, in return for supporting incentive share issue to MX, sold down share price for profit and to create the right "ambience".

All players are now set, only the early retail punters who held for 6 months or bought too high are dark. The bigger boys have a longer time frame and as long as they get a share of the 60M 25c issue will not be unhappy moving forward.

Now the incentive shares are bedded down, buying from supportive investors will step up and the share price will head up as critical milestones are met. Milestones are:

>3300 Oz monthly from Phase 1 plant, in budget circa US$380/Oz cost (July!).

Purchase and build of Phase 2

Nameplate Phase 2 production, especially from benification plant.

Demonstrated robust performance of benification plant over time.

Add to this coversion of resources to reserves (cheap and easy) aquisition of more tailings resources and the scene is set for a long term cash cow. I worked in Kalgoorlie during the early 90's when KALTAILS was a regular money spinner for KCGM. Not sexy but low capex.

Hand-picked investors for the 60M share issue should be after a big return on investment and I assume they will have "on-market" money to back up the cap raising. As Oly said "you and I aint getting the SP to $2". Hopefully the recipients are stronger hands than the average broker client looking for a quick 25% profit on the flick. Time will tell.

Good risk v. return bet at the share price bottom, it ain't going to get any cheaper short of a technical catastrophe. Beneification plant is the key and almost the only/entire risk. Very good people from Atomaer who developed the technology on board and also on the end of incentive shares (Atomaer the business getting paid for technology by incentive shares the way I read it). They only win if everyone wins!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $35.72K 2.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3179309 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4923088 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.