LRL 0.00% 0.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

re: from sth africa Plenty of stock around? That is a bit of an...

1. 207 Posts.
    re: from sth africa Plenty of stock around? That is a bit of an understatement right now, don't you think? There is roughly 95 million more stock around. All at a time when no real announcement is made to the market regarding the gold production, at least not to the ordinary shareholders.

I wonder if the parties close to the directors know how things are going. One has to ask why Fidelity ceased to be a substantial shareholder at the end of May and a few days later management decided to do a placement, and whether the directors buying is just a way of creating a smoke screen. I mentioned on this forum back on the 1st of June that there must be a reason why there was a big seller around just before the placement but my argument was ignored by some, things seem to make more sense now.

It will be interesting to see if they come through with the announcement of gold production for July within two week as stated in their announcement today. Let's wait and see but I would not be surprised if we don't see any more announcements for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7399023 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1896500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.