CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

anyone attending the agm, page-3

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I thought I might make it, but I can't...

If anyone from here is going, can you please ask about the development of the web phone mini...have they got a particular target audience for this development?
    Is the web phone mini still being developed? Or was it shown the same door as Campbell smith?
    If it is still being developed, was it's concept idea requested or put to pie by a potential customer ie. Telstra..?

They are making provisions for a further major cr this year... What will this one be for?
    When do they expect R&D costs to turn into bottom line improvement?

Is the business model moving away from the web phone and into the broader application of managed wifi?
    What do they expect to make bottom line improvements next year, web phone or managed wifi?

How do they plan to justify the pay increases and growing R&D costs, where is the R&D money's going?
    What are the developing? The current model web phone is a few years old now, and so far nothing else to show for the millions spent...?
    Why are the issued options ex 1.8c in three years??? Please explain the meaning "incentive" options...?

How much of the last cr was spent on the move to Sydney?
    How do they justify this?

And last but not least, can they please spent some of the R&D money on developing a decent web site!!??!!
    The current one looks like a three year old did it on Microsoft paint!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.