AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Anyone attending the Australia Solomon Islands Business Forum?, page-29

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    27A6149A-EBC2-412B-A93E-5DC7AB80599E.jpeg
    I honestly think , that we have to trust them to get things right.  
    And I’m especially meaning , the Solomon Islands itself - for the best future for its people.
    ———————————————————————-
    **On Thursday, the Solomon Island Government ministers who will be presenting at the Australia- Solomon Islands forum will be —
    Hon Bradley Tovosia, Minister for Mines, Minerals and Rural Electrification ;
    and Hon Jeremiah Manele, Minister of Development Planning and Aid Co-ordination
    ( and also leader of the opposition in the SI govt, I think )

“In addition to providing key information about prospective business opportunities, the Forum brings together key business and government representatives from Australia and Solomon Islands and provides a unique opportunity for networking and exploring business opportunities.”

“The two-day Forum, hosted by the Australia Pacific Islands Business Council in partnership with the Solomon Islands Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SICCI), brings together senior Australian and Solomon Islands business and government representatives to hear and discuss information on current issues relating to doing business in the Solomon Islands.”

“From SICCI’s perspective, job creation for Solomon Islanders is an important aspect of our work .  And we are looking forward to exploring more opportunities for business investment in the country “

There is a sense of desire for the country to realize its full potential across numerous sectors and this forum provides the opportunity for Australian businesses to tap into these sectors,” the SICCI CEO says.

‘According to SICCI Board Chairman, Jay Bartlett, the private sector plays an important role in driving and growing the Solomon Islands’ economy, and as the peak body representing the private sector, SICCI strive to improve the ease of doing business in the Solomon Islands.’

We have publicly stated recently that Solomon Islands is ready for foreign direct investment, and as a chamber we are committed to work with potential and genuine investors,” Mr Bartlett said.
    etc .
    ——————————————————————-
    Also honestly -we’ve got to applaud the SI Govt and representatives for the leadership they are showing .  

I’m so very glad to see that ,  the SI Mines minister is going to speak .   Then Axiom CEO Ryan M , after him .  
    So clearly they are crossing paths , and professing how they wish to move developement forwards in the Solomons .  This is good .
    BOLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.