AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Don’t invoke negative foe , please - not worth it in any way ....

1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    Don’t invoke negative foe , please - not worth it in any way .
    We want to see the SI and Axiom advance .
    Please keep as forum for presenting information that’s real ,and useful Even funny maybe , if called for .

This is great to see . Read the Bios of the Speakers !
    Very interesting lineup hey!
    (The planes ought be able to fly , and the visitors attend . Even with a bit of earthquake activity over there , in the sea early hours of this morning . Can’t have both high value rich mineral deposition, including significant Gold , along kilometre lengths due to being part of the “Ring of Fire “ with Indonesia and PNG , and also not share the odd earthquakes and tremors ! Incredible )

I wish could get there , looks excellent - but I can never get out of work .
    Hope the Prime Ministers speech can be recorded & perhaps filmed— and Axiom CEO speaking and uploaded to website somewhere — Note - Axiom is following the SI Minister for Mines clearly ! Wish them well .

The new Australian Foreign Affairs and Trade minister also will be just back from Nauru this week , as the SI PM and Minister also will be , back in the SI early this week no doubt ; (according to SI PM official schedule ) - then into Australia on Wednesday .
    Interesting !

Fingers crossed they can get their act together and this be a wonderful time of seeing how the Solomons is moving forward , and acknowledge all happening . Presentation on pathway into the future notably .

**anyone able - should try to attend .

Looks like an important time from here in the Solomon Islanders Independant history .
    BOLTA. Surely news - must come .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.