FLN 2.78% 18.5¢ freelancer limited

Anyone aware of any info?, page-20

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have personally used freelancer I have recently decided to try get bigger jobs and target a certain clientel therefore I had a logo designed , then put that into a letter head design and a business card design .. I recruited a girl from India she was pretty awesome and changed anything I didn't like and we worked through designs together and moved on once I was happy ,, I liked the seemless whole set up I paid in stages which they call milestones we agreed to $120 us so I paid $30 for design $40 letterhead ect then $50 for business cards and I was really happy with how it all turned out . I then asked if she wanted to do my website and she was happy to . Agreed on $200 us and im happy with it , it's basically just a building company flyer with pictures slideshow and contact form and about the company ect so wasn't a complex website but still all up $320 and my company was branded with card designs website ,, logo ect I was happy and would cost me $2000 minimum hear probably I then decided to buy some shares in freelancer because I was impressed . And I hit $1 I may purchase couple more if it goes down more but for the previous poster to say it was a complete waste of time seems strange

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $83.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $48 261

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27521 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.