FLN 0.00% 21.0¢ freelancer limited

Anyone aware of any info?, page-35

1. 1,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    I sold out because Freelancer are not seeing much growth in the last six months (in terms of total jobs posted). I have been trying to work out, because there was exponential growth not long ago and now it is looking like it has tapered off.

Obviosly being a web based platform, searches will be vital. There has been an interesting divergence in Freelancer vs Freelancer.com. See here;

https://www.google.com.au/trends/explore?date=today 12-m&q=freelancer.com

Searches for 'Freelancer.com' are heading downwards while searches for 'Freelancer' are heading up. If you look at the related searches for 'Freelancer', there are lots of related searches such as 'fiver' and 'freelancer vs upwork'.

Check out the chart for upwork as well, it is consistently increasing.

I am a big believer in the sector and have used freelancers all over the world on the Freelancer network, but is the reason behind the declining share price and jobs posted because Freelancer are losing out to the competition?

If this is the case, Freelancer need to work out why work is moving away from the platform and work it out fast. I feel there are large network effects at play here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 109587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.