Anyone barracking for this dude to win olypmic gold?, page-151

1. 15,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Cant comment, i dont know anything about the allegations so Id want to do a few days of reading to better understand what you are talking about. But I do note that I find it hypocritical given you'd allow a sex offender to hold the highest office in the USA but not to compete in a sport. That to me makes my brain hurt haha.

As for my views, again that sounds like a *** argument, but fwiw I also think it is far more complex than just chromosomes or organs, I mean, as @jeremycbrowne pointed out, if you are male chromosomes but have a vagina and womb, you are still by his definition a man, but ironically you'd be equipped to have a baby, so under his definition, yes I would say a man can in rare situations apparently have a baby, although I'd probably call them a woman and they would probably identify as a woman if they chose to use their womb? But im not an authority, and my views are just opinions anyhow.

Back on topic, thats all irrelevant to the conversation, which is purely "is she a female boxer"?

Yes, according to most of the evidence excluding a dodgy heresay report that some right wing outlets have taken as gospel. She is a very androgynous girl, not unlike many athletes, just more extremely so.

But I do love how the right re-writes their definition of female every 6 months to suit their arguments at the time. It wasn't long ago I remember being told that there is definitely only 2 genders based on sexual organs and everything else was fake.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.