H, "We need a complete, transparent and open medical eval of the...

1. 9,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    H,

"We need a complete, transparent and open medical eval of the person. "

There appears to be a large amount of info freely available online, I imagine that not all has been revealed, it never is. There looks to be some chromosomal abnormality, I'm not a scientist but they've clearly been studied by the relevant sporting organisations and Imane Khelif has been adjudged a female.

By your very definition, a baby born with a vagina is a female, a baby born with a penis is a male.

Algeria is a Muslim country, something like 99% Sunni.

Happy to be wrong here, but Muslim countries aren't typically open and encouraging of the LGBTQ+ or LGBTQIA+(whatever we are up to now) population, you think they'd want this brought upon them? You think they'd run with a transexual or transgender boxer or whatever boxer?

I don't.

Check Imane Khelif's boxing record, she has been beaten 9 times. Where those losses to men or other women? I'd suggest women.

This might just be a case of bad sportsmanship from the Italian, who got beaten on the day by a better opponent.

I'm not getting bogged down in this, she's a man in a women's sport chat, I'll go with your expert analysis and in this case she's a women. Unless you want to refine your what is a woman bullet points.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.