Anyone barracking for this dude to win olypmic gold?, page-98

1. 15,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Should i also tell it to all the football players whove ever been brutally injured by their own gender?

Or are we only focusing on what suits your agenda?

Don't get me wrong, if a girl wants to only play female football then I think it's a great product for them, but I've also coached a number of females who've gone on to play at the highest level, solely because in their development stage they only played in mixed (or mens) teams. They would never have reached such levels in pure female competition.

Ive never understood people who chose boxing as a profession but complain about being hurt. I spent 20 years as a professional skydiver and never met another skydiver who complained about getting injured, because they knew it was a risk of the sport.

People need to chose their trade more carefully imo. This boxing story reeks more of bad sportsmanship on the part of the loser than it does of unfairness.

What if the competitor is female chromosomes and has a penis and wins, is that also because of her penis?

Maybe the solution is intersex category, but most rednecks don't want to admit it exists.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.