IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Anyone been able to email the company? Brad & Joel unresponsive, page-11

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I disagree with your approach on this issue. You obviously haven’t read or understood the announcements and just want to be spoon fed. I’d be surprised if you own any shares with the knowledge gap I’m seeing in your posts.

Successful phase 2a trials (and potentially phase 1a) are a precursor to fast tracking more immediate sales under the Special Access Scheme in Australia. The company has talked about this in their announcements.

You appear to be focused on completion of trials up to phase 3 which is obviously a longer process. If the phase 2a trials are successful then I’m sure IHL will consider pursuing phase 3 so that a full global registration under the TGA / FDA can be achieved. However, this is not necessary to optimize the sales opportunities in the near term in Australia.

IMO this is a better strategy than the one Botanix are pursuing. For example, with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. If the clinical trials are a success and a drug can be prescribed under the SAS, an OSA sufferer could potentially receive this medication as a substitute for CPAP in the near term and well before any Phase 3 trial. This is the huge commercial opportunity for IHL.

Botanix traded from 10c up to 28c on the success of a phase 1b trial with 6 patients. They are still 25c which is a $250 million market cap versus IHL at $50 million.

What do you think the price will be if IHL complete a successful phase 2a OSA clinical trial using IHL-42X?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.