IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Anyone been able to email the company? Brad & Joel unresponsive, page-12

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1975
    I think we will easily hit the 14c if the trial on trial on ANZCTR is successful, as stated it's in Dr Suds best interests. Your Botanix comparison is very compelling, to say the least if I was to follow your mindset IHL should hit 20c with ease

There is a reason why there are communication channels set up for ASX listed companies, it allows investors to ask questions & clarify information in presentations. The AGM is also a place where you can ask questions or is it expected that all presentations provided in media releases should suffice and one should sit quietly? The way I see it is I raised some concerns that they now feel they need to address it by means of a media release. It's a very positive outcome, not sure why you don't see it for what it is?

As for holding any shares, my mindset has made me very comfortable and this is not even 1% of my portfolio I only hold a few hundred K. If I listened to the so-called experts I wouldn't be where I am now, I even had Morgan Stanley portfolio managers tell me ISX was a bad investment, 15 bags later. I do want to increase my position but I need more clarification so I will wait for the information as discussed.

@Exalted 100% with your statement - "Dr Sud's preso for the clinical trial programs should really hammer home the opportunity that IHL presents to the market, and having the Med Board for all 4 trials provides a level of medical credibility that most others simply DO NOT HAVE. Our Med Board is bloody stacked!"

Yes, I left Brad a voice message and 5 mins later I had a reply

Last edited by NashaNasha: 06/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.