SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Anyone been for visit?, page-11

1. 171 Posts.
    I too think there could be a short-term run up in price around dividend time.

However I agree with sturnimator1 that we won't see the stock trading on a western earnings multiple because of the China risk. It is true that a very large proportion of China's dodgy businessmen come from that region of China so that will weigh on the stock.

It's a completely different business to alibaba so can't compare earnings multiples between the two - sbb operate in a much more competitive industry in which they are not the dominant player, have less transparency and are a microcap - so you will see a lower multiple than alibaba.

I don't think there's any real value add to travelling to China to see sbb unless you a) know someone who can intro you to the CEO b) speak Chinese c) have invested so much money in the company to make the plane flight, accommodation, other expenses and time worthwhile. They probably wouldn't see the value in meeting you unless you own a few percent of the company. If you go to China, go for a holiday instead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.