SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Shanghai stores amongst others in various locations. I didn't...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    Shanghai stores amongst others in various locations. I didn't intend to visit the stores, I was simply travelling to China for the sake of exploring the world. The Office Building was still in construction at the time I had visited. I didn't speak to locals as I cannot speak the language and strangely not many spoke english, but it was quite busy the few stores that I visited. They seems to be in prime positions in the varying locations rather than most clothing stores which are hidden behind others. It was in central shopping locations, and they were erecting large advertisements all over the place in my time visiting. It is becoming a well known brand similar only just falling short of David Jones in my opinion.

I would be cautious investing in the company though because the customer service representative inside the stores looked like cutouts, and the store itself was a hologram. In fact I saw individuals wearing the clothes, as they were walking along the jackets turned to dust and were left nude on the sidewalks. The individuals stating that this CEO who has devised this fantastic fraudulent scheme; erected all these stores I visited; spent all his scammed money on erecting these advertisements; and sponsoring the volleyball tournament is a scam artist has done well with his scammed money. Although he must've used it all by now. He would be looking to scam more from you all so be wary, as he has put in a lot of effort to scam all of you, he's so good it looks like an ACTUAL business.
    Last edited by Askari: 23/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.