APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey, great question.

I bought in late December 2017. I bought my first $2000 parcel at $5.55. At the time I was reading a collection of investing books. The greatest bit of information I obtained was that if I was to be successful I would need to acquire the correct non-emotional temperament. With that I bought during multiple dips at $6,$7,$10,$12 and $20. No parcel was worth more then $5000. I now hold 2849 shares with the amount invested being $25,000 over that time. Iv had many of my close friends tell me to sell at $10, $15, $20, $50 but I believed in my investment philosophy. Only sell when business fundamentals have change. Im not a rich person or come from a rich family and I saw my paper profits go from $50k down to only $8k. Again in March I watched $100k in paper profits go down to $6k. I didn’t sell but instead bought more at $10 and $13. I now have over $270k in paper profits. I plan to take these soon to lock in the future wealth of my little family.

The take away- believe in your strategy and beliefs. If I am to fail it will be on my justified terms not anyone else’s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.