AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Anyone but Huayou, page-10

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Agree. Part of me thInks I should head into the office this afternoon for a bit of the old 'face-to-face'. Delays are ridIculous, though, they should be clear thIs arvo after close to speak more freely to market once Huayou conversion deadline passes. So, would love lowdown on why they think it's clever to wait any longer before release of tranche. Months ago, they wouldnt stop releasong freakIng random holes- now we just need them to stump up and pull that together- to inform the post Huayou era.

HavIng saId that, investors need to get In the rIght mIndset too. I get a heap of you are RED on thIs, and all you want is for it to pip above your entry so you can sell and breathe again. Its tough tuckIng capItal away for a long tIme. But, when these announcements hit, we want to let thIs run to rerate. Let It fly! I have traded thIs for 13 months, and all that tIme, the only news we wanted was the news that Is about to arrIve.

Now, there Is some bluster about a Conf Agreement, and AG and NF beIng gagged. If that Is true, It would most lIkely be In place tIl after Huayou optIon date.

So, when news comes in In the comIng days, dont squander the excellent and much deserved run wIth an early sale. Be smart, watch the chart, and If you wanna get out- let the news soak into the market for a few days to get that uplIft- then take a bIgger scalp home to the partner. Instead of just sellIng for penny profIts and hatIng yourself later for the emotIon 'sell' trade.

This can stIll trade, easy, In the teens for days and weeks following the news, before IMHO headIng to 20s 30s etc. Once we have basIc project certaInty announced, thsts when the Glencores and the larger players just take. we are chunp change at half a Bill.

So, dont shoot down your profIt rocket when the announcement does come.

Sorry, phone post and It keeps capItalIsIng the I.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.