PDN 0.42% $11.82 paladin energy ltd

Anyone Buying At 24.5c?, page-19

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Poppy you are just one big roller coast aren't you. In a months time when the announcement is made Sendai is back online and you take a profit I am sure you will be happy as larry.

Anthony75 good to hear that means my confidence that this company can follow through until 2020 is almost iron clad now. Hard times ahead but it is worth the wait.

Poppy again, I imagine that Rio wants the hell out of ERA for a number of reasons and the price of U not being one of them. They are Iron ore miners that turn over massive amounts of money in one commodity. Why would they want to be involved in a controversial commodity that is being mined in a National park without the support of the indigenous population who have stated they don't want the license to continue past 2021. It is left over from an era of exploitation of the people and the land and as such is a frank reminder of what got them to where they are today. Not good publicity.

Not to mention (I am just guessing) that it would account for less than 1% of their revenue. Alot of bad press for nothing.

All they want to do is throw money at the clean up and be done with it.

All IMO of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.82
Change
-0.050(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $3.535B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.05 $12.05 $11.78 $14.39M 1.211M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11392 $11.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.85 886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.