MAY 6.67% 3.2¢ melbana energy limited

Good to see everyone concurs that real market moving progress is...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Good to see everyone concurs that real market moving progress is required .
    IMO We will get beehive 3D news before August, likely commencement and completion of the shoot ,however will not have any results as that alone would take around 90 -120 days min to process and interpret ,so concur that Beehive will not be the August Oppie redeemer.
    We should learn what the company is doing on a corporate front soon hopefully, are we going to dual list?
    I concur that SP will need to be steady 2.3 -2.5 cents minimum by end of August for these oppies to look attractive to those holding and wishing to exercise.
    That requires massive increase in SP and sentiment from here over a short period, we also have end of tax year to contend with as well( another positive dual listing fact is there should be no weakness at end of AU tax year as tax sellers will be more than accommodated by UK buyers ,)
    There will have to be heavy and positive news flow in next few months to resurrect these oppies....

Complete corporate shakeup required here and dual listing must be the top priority if Cuba is being seen as the company’s core asset,as they are mooting.
    My thoughts and rationale for a dual list are hopefully clear and merited. AIM is not without issues I acknowledge but we must be there for this Cuban portfolio .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $140.0K 4.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 256226 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 635458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.