MAY 2.17% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Hi JjJ3, I am not so sure you will get your buys down at...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi JjJ3, I am not so sure you will get your buys down at 0.07-0.08 that is at historical lows , briefly touched there at $ 40 oil and no Total /Santos JV for Beehive. So To me , ATM its not looking like dropping below 1 cent, without any new news, with some positive news one would have thought even far less likely.
    As you say there is a big seller here, however I am also buying when and where I can at this level.

As an aside, I would have thought if you were quite confident of it going to 2c shortly as you say then taking the risk of not buying more until potential further falls of 0.2cents from here seems pretty bizarre ...as even if you bought now at a guaranteed 1-1.1 cent you are on a 100% gain........just my view ......
    Everyone has their own strategy and everyone wants to make money...however wrong strategy`s certainly happen just as frequently on entry price and waiting/hoping for further drops on an already suppressed SP, which do not happen as they do on exit price and not taking profit when its on the table.

IMO , News is not far away.. before July.. when we get news , it will stabilise and improve the SP, maybe not launch it until the big news arrives, but also will not drop it further either..
    Saying that, If I'm wrong and it gets to where you say, hats of to you..

I'm buying at these levels...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $79.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $29.17K 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1704836 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2006163 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.