BMN 2.87% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

Long term go..se cant handle the idea of a retracement hey...

1. 6,516 Posts.
    Long term go..se cant handle the idea of a retracement hey champ!

rkjk
    Post #: 2321169
    In Reply to msg: #2311582
    IP: 124.187.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Sell
    Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Views: 421

One would have to have rocks in there head to be buying in at current prices .This stock is about to come down with the almighty thud.Technically this stock has Double topped+breached upward trend since Augustrussell
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you should consult a qualified financial advisor or broker before making any investment decision. I confirm that i am a drunk i mean am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. This post is for entertainment purposes only.

25/11/07 18:35 (View) Back Post Reply Options: Post OptionsPost New MessagePost ReplyAdd User to FavouritesAdd Stock to FavouritesEmail to a FriendIgnore MemberIgnore StockReport TOU Violation

champ2003
    Post #: 2321207
    In Reply to msg: #2321169
    IP: 124.170.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 393

Rkjk,

I refer to your profile which says "I confirm that i am a drunk i mean am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. This post is for entertainment purposes only."

I think that it speaks for itself doesn't it. Go and entertain yourself somewhere else please as we are serious investors on this forum.

You are the first person out of all of the professionals that has come up with such baloney so we would appreciate it if you would make like a tree and leave!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.100(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.50 $3.58 $3.46 $1.144M 324.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1469 $3.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.