RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

To be honest - I think if I was coming to this product now I...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    To be honest - I think if I was coming to this product now I would think it may be a good buy at these prices as the tech is sound- however - as burned as I have been by this BOD and their inability to formulate a way to make money from the tech - I am now too cautious to buy more. This thing will make some money somewhere - just do not know when - or how for that matter. Management need a model to gain revenue - at this stage they don't seem to have a clear path as to how to extract money.

A couple of things I feel:

1. ResapDx will not be covered by medicare. Can't see it happening. I have an MRI next week that isn't covered by medicare - why would this be.
    2. I see it as a tool a doctor uses and should be promoted this way - a pay-per-use thing that the patient pays - cannot see this happening. It will be a selling point of the service that they have it. I go to an optometrist and they do this and that test that they promote as free and their advertising ask whether "your current optometrist includes these tests for free".
    3. I would be working toward a licensing agree - a bit like your photocopier - you never own it - but you pay a cent or two per page which they bill you on top of the licensing fee to use it.
    4. This thing has triage written all over it - needs to be in hospital ED ASAP on the method outlined above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.