EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

It's a safe buy!! all the way up to its current fair value (9...

1. 157 Posts.
    It's a safe buy!! all the way up to its current fair value (9 cents or so). Remember Ext is now a Gold Producer. As shareholders we now own a gold mine which generates cashflows. New exploration and drilling will add to bankable resources and further value to the sp.

If Gold penetrates the US $500 level, and I expect it will. Junior miners will be very much in demand. I said Ext was a great buy at 1.8 cents and I say it's even a safer buy at current levels. Check out the fundamentals and crunch out the numbers, back of the envelope is good enough, and use ultra conservative p/e of 10 only.

And why i'm so bulish on EXT?? . The answer is very simple. "Worlds largest Gold producer is trading ant 55 times estimated 2006 earnings which is above the sector average of 53. Barrick is at 51.5 and placerDome at 81, according to Reuters data" as a comparitive closer to hme NCM (Australia's bigest) is currently trading at a p/e of 46.

Now, do you know what Ext sp would be at, if we applied a p/e of 20, (sttill, less than half of the Global Gold sector average)?? work it out for your self.

Cheers
    Zackman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.