PRM 0.00% 0.7¢ prominence energy limited

anyone care to offer analysis of any sort, page-2

1. 11,875 Posts.
    Hello inore,

unfortunately the time frames are getting a little strectched out in thailand. But the good news is CVN has stated that the tax regime is highly beneficial for them to spend their $$$ in thailand to offset against their success in the neighboring block. this I believe is the single most important piece of information. If they do the seismic and the aeromag and they find some good targets then I doubts there is anything holding them back

As far as technicals are concerned, without volumes and price movement the most interesting thing TA wise that should be happening is what is known as a bollinger band squeeze... an imminent breakout up or down. Any highly positive announcement of high probability targets and their imminant drilling should hopefully see a very wild swing upwards.

so hang in there, I know how uncomfortable this is, but should the success be repeated in this block(and all other things equal) you are probably looking at least at a $1 share price (or equal market cap to CVNs current) when the SRB kicks in and further price growth in relation to thai operations is no more.

just my two cents worth, hope I am right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $539 77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 329486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.