MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Anyone else buy in after todays dip/crash?, page-178

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Hi @glemon,

Well, this is a thread asking if people have bought since the crash, so you might be being a bit hard on @mispelly.

i picked some up today at $3.09 and glad to do so because, as I said on another thread, this advisory committee meeting is not the critical thing people are assuming it to be. Whatever happens with it, we have a gold-standard, double blind randomised control trial going on for acute respiratory distress in ventilated Covid-19 patients. When those results come in, they will either show the cells work or they won’t. There will be no room for fretting about the null hypothesis or the outcome of trials from more than a decade ago that had different aims and used inferior product.

If the ARDS trial works, the paediatric SR-aCVHD indication will take care of itself in due course, perhaps with further trials, either before or after approval.

So this sell-off just looks completely misguided to me. Thursday is a side-show.

Of course, that’s just me and my thoughts. It is not financial advice of any kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.