MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Anyone else buy in after todays dip/crash?, page-74

1. 11,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    I have another theory, although what you posted is of course a major part of the story.

I believe that because the stem cells are not a drug. Big Pharma will see these products as a huge threat. The same as they have moved heaven and earth to quash vaping and send smokers back to cigarettes.

How strange that two articles were published today in a very well read financial rag, just before this meeting on 13th September. Whereas before you could almost hear the sound of silence.
    These articles I believe put a rather doubtful slant on the upcoming meeting.

Many newbies (I am one of them) possibly do not read hot copper and have not had the benefit of some of the excellent research and commentary that is posted on here. These articles put the fear of God into people, I believe that the shorters had quit more or less by yesterday.
    So the small retail investors panicked and sold, probably many at large losses.

Call me paranoid, but I have a suspicion that shares are being snapped up by Pharma companies. I think I have read somewhere that Dr Si is not keen to sell out to these lot. So perhaps they have a plan to accumulate huge numbers of shares in order to take over.

I have no idea how these things work. I have just been chewing this over this evening. Also I believe that no directors or management of MSB have sold out. Which is most reassuring and can put to bed certain silly rumours which I have read.

I personally believe that the results of the FDA meeting this Thursday will be a positive outcome. Just the name Food and DRUG administration though, makes me a little uneasy.

I possibly have an uneducated and over active imagination. I feel very sad for many who sold out today. I actually topped up, although it was not a pretty picture to see my losses today.

I would appreciate any feedback/critique (nicely put preferably) of my thoughts.
    In the meantime HODL and GLAH's.
    Joannie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.