HGV 0.00% 4.5¢ hygrovest limited

"I was happy with the terms outlined in the prospectus, if you...

1. 132 Posts.
    "I was happy with the terms outlined in the prospectus, if you have been following PYL in depth and on HC you would know I would have been in at 8c < if I didn't miss out on the entry into the pre ASX entry price."

Not sure how you could have missed that. Let me reiterate my previous point into something more digestible. I was at the time and am still happy with the terms and conditions outlined in the company's prospectus. I believe that having performance shares reinforces that the individual is to contribute a worthwhile working performance whilst employed by the company. If the employee contributes a less than worthwhile performance, the performance shares that they would then be entitled to would be worth nothing. Thus why they are performance shares. Personally I think it is a wise strategy to have in place, except it binds the company to a potentially damaging name if performance is not achieved. Which to be honest can happen to any company regardless if the employee's history is positive or negative.

I will always try and contribute a balanced opinion.

But in the case of PYL, I understand the market, the constraints on emerging industries and especially the legal concerns. I have done my due diligence and that's why I heavily rate the business strategy of PYL over other significant MGC related companies in particular GW.

Thanks

Nuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.463M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 13318 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.