MSB 4.66% $1.13 mesoblast limited

It is so tedious picking you up on constant misrepresentations....

1. 30,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    It is so tedious picking you up on constant misrepresentations.

For instance, where I say 'may' you ignore it. I said that the facility may never be needed. Which part of that don't you understand?

Secondly you posted as if MSB needs the money right now. It doesn't. Instead of admitting that's inaccurate and a smear, you go on...

then you deflect to saying in 6 months.

Well given the stage of development MSB has now reached, that's a long time. How many stage 3 applications do we have? What are they likely to be worth?

How much attention do we now have in relation to the applications? Zero? Some? What do you reckon?

You think no deals will be made at all?

Think about it.

Oh we need announcements and only announcements, and can't use logic and commercial realities in this massively lucrative space? Of course the more people you can encourage to think like this, all the better for you I guess....

(the income from aGVHD you disregard that as irrelevant and nonexistent. Of course you do.)

The other thing is your favourite slur, to say I'm emotional. Hardly. Plenty of flameouts in here. Some can't even manage to post directly but require you to click on a zero post...too funny!

No I said why so coy? I never said it meant me. There's a difference.

Too emotional might just be describing yourself, as in too quick to leap to conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.055(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.18 $1.13 $4.824M 4.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25589 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.