MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

anyone else conduct any due diligence on celgene?, page-16

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @dolcevita

For instance, where I say 'may' you ignore it. I said that the facility may never be needed. Which part of that don't you understand?

I totally understand that you believe that the facility 'may' never be needed.

I simply disagree with you. I believe that it is only a matter of time before the facility is activated.

Just like our disagreement over whether or not Celgene is currently in negotiations or not, we just have to agree to disagree.

Secondly you posted as if MSB needs the money right now. It doesn't. Instead of admitting that's inaccurate and a smear, you go on...

then you deflect to saying in 6 months.

With only $75 million left and a minimum $25 million needed to cover current liabilities (as per @madamswer 's explanation), MSB only has $50 million to pay for its general business expenses.

That is not a lot of buffer remaining.

If you want to continue believing that the buffer is still big and that MSB doesn't need to raise any new cash urgently, you are welcome to do so at your own peril.

Unlike yourself, I expect MSB to raise new cash via Kentgrove in the next 6 months.

Again, let's agree to disagree.

How much attention do we now have in relation to the applications? Zero? Some? What do you reckon?

The reality is nobody knows which application will be successful and which one will fail. Furthermore, even if an application is successful, nobody knows when that will happen.

Because of this, until an announcement is made to unequivocally declare that a deal has been made or an approval has been granted or a trial has been a success, I believe it is more prudent not to be too over enthusiastic and assign a high degree of success to it.

To borrow your usage of the word 'may', these scenarios are also possible to happen:
    - The trial's result 'may' not be positive
    - Celgene 'may' not be in discussions with MSB after all
    - Teva & Celgene 'may' sell their stake in MSB
    - MSB 'may' run out of cash faster than expected
    - and so on

You prefer to ignore any of these negative scenarios by creating fairy tale stories inside your head and then keep repeating it so many times until the stories seem real and it becomes your distorted reality.

Too emotional might just be describing yourself, as in too quick to leap to conclusions.

Unfortunately HotCopper doesn't have any feature to conduct a poll. If such a tool exists and the question is:

"Who is the most emotional person in the MSB forum?"

Out of the regular posters in this forum, I wonder who will get the most votes. My money is on you winning this contest.

This is the big difference between you and me. When you say I'm emotional, I will be the first one to look into the mirror and reflect. This self-reflection allows me to admit that as a person, there are times when I become emotional. This is something that I'm not proud of and I'm working hard every day to rid myself of this particular flaw.

On the other hand, when someone says you are emotional, you immediately become defensive and are unable to self-reflect.

Dolce, there are a lot of people in this forum who feel that you are too emotionally involved with MSB. Even people on the same side of the debate as you also feel that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.